Why Choose a Realtor?
- Get top dollar for a home through broad-based exposure
- Know how to handle the complex paperwork and avoid legal issues that can prevent a sale from closing
- Have experience asking buyers essential qualifying questions about their personal finances
- Save sellers precious time by qualifying buyers before taking them through their homes
- Save sellers the uneasy experience of admitting strangers to their home for showings
- Advising you on aspects of the sales contract and dealing with the buyer on various elements you may want to negotiate
- Helping buyers to locate financing, arrange for home inspections and an appraisal, and other details in preparation for the closing
- Accompanying you to the closing or attending in your place.